Master's Road is the second out of the five wall driving challenges in the Elite Taxi Chain. Master's Road is quite similar to Winner's Drive, although Master's Road is longer, has tighter sections, and is the first wall driving challenge to introduce lasers. These lasers turn red every ~11 seconds, indicated by a beep sound. If your taxi is touching a laser while the laser is red, your taxi will be destroyed. However, not moving at all may prevent your taxi from being destroyed while touching a red laser.
Master's Road has no time limit. To complete it, you must successfully deliver Guest 9015 to "The end of Master's road". The reward for beating Master's Road is the Infinite Power Source Based Wall Driver Taxi.
- Don't give up. You'll do it if you keep trying.
- If you get stuck, don't reset. There's a glitch where the "lines" won't destroy your Taxi. Just stop driving before it turns red. (you can't get unstuck anymore)
- Take. Your. Time. There's no time limit.
- Got to the almost very end but got your taxi destroyed? DON'T RESET! Get to the end and get rockets, then go back to the start and do it again with the rockets. It just might be the thing you need to win.
- When you get to the last part that looks like a tunnel, and you get the rockets, DO NOT FLY THROUGH IT. Instead, go under the tunnel.
- The skybox of the master's road is actually the same skybox as 100% hidden and the Multi-Player Taxi Racing.