"Look familiar? It should."
This place. It's the SIXTH wall driver course, and probably the last. Three people have beaten it legitimately. Like Champion's Boulevard and Victor's Avenue, it has a time limit. 1750 seconds, it is. Just like the other's except 100% hidden, you gotta take Guest 9015 to the end of the course. Like Victor's, it has 3 second lasers. It's Winner's drive + Master's road + Champion's Boulevard + Victor's Avenue + 3 jumps + 1 Champs gap. There is a total of 7 jumps and 2 Champs gaps. The audio is Uplifting Music - Judge Music ("Real" by Capo Productions)
After you win the challenge your MCWT will look like this.
- There are floaty particles floating around this place, used to try and distract you from beating the course.
- Unlike other places, the wall driver on this place has a fresh look.
- The course has invisible checkpoints which are only used to prevent people from glitching to the end
- The reward is an MCWT upgrade
- The ending is same as the ending of Champion's Boulevard